Thursday, March 1, 2012

Where Did I Put That Blog...

I lost my blog.

Unlike a lamb or keys or even a wallet, losing a blog is somewhat more complicated because the place you need to look for it is there, but it isn't.

I could find the blog, just not the dashboard. I could find the dashboard but I couldnt remember the password. It's all very cybertechie which I am not. So, being the genius that I am, I created another blog only to have the same sad scenario occur. So I then lost two blogs but recently remembered the password to the first blog, only due to the fact that it generally is the same darn password I used to use for everything before I changed it to the password I use now for everything.

I think what confused me was when I turned into more than one profile on Facebook. Now as three of me I can't seem to sign on or find anything, a problem that never occurred when there was just one of me, cyberspeaking that is.

Well, at least when it came to Twitter I only created one me with one basic password so I never have to worry that I duplicated it or will lose it. At least I think there's only one.

Hmmmm. Awww heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment